The Expo-Science International is a non-competitive exhibition of projects that emphasizes on sharing ideas, creativity and scientific knowledge; therefore the projects will not be formally evaluated by a judging panel.
However, we would like to give some recognition to those projects, participants and teams, contributors and supporters that will show a remarkable enthusiasm, creativity, cooperation…in few words will bring and added value to the event towards the achievement of its goals.
MILSET Special Awards
- The Derek Gray Medal: awarding the actions of a person towards promoting scientific activities for youth.
- The Best Website Award: awarding the best website according to specific criteria: look and feel, interactivity, content, connectivity to Milset’s network.
- The Best Delegation Award: through this prize we want to award the delegation that, during the current ESI, has provided the best behavior, the more fun and has granted all other participants with a unique and convivial experience.
- The Enrique Padilla Distinction: this goes to the delegation that has made most efforts to bring young people to the current ESI, even though the conditions (physical, financial, etc) were hard. It has been awarded in the past years to delegations coming from extreme deprived countries or countries affected by armed conflicts, or to delegations that have made great efforts to improve gender equality through their participants.
- The Rune Thode Nielsen Award: it awards a young volunteer that has been invaluable to the movement, through his/her efforts, implication and hard work.
About the Science Fairs
How to Present a Project
Awards and Winners